Self Parking and Mark Levinson Audio

When I bought my LS460 the self parking and Mark Levinson audio options were bundled together. I wanted the audio but I didn't want the self parking so I decided against the whole package.

A few months later I regretted not getting the self parking just because so many people asked about it and wanted to see it demoed. I realized that it was an option that made the car special. It was also clear that both the marketing and the feature itself had captured people's imagination.

Now even though I wanted to have the option I still think that I wouldn't really use it. But I'm wondering what people that bought self parking have to say. Does anyone have something they can share? Do you use the self parking? Does it work? Is it just a gimmick?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2011 Lexus ES 350 Electronics Review

Firmware update 320ABBF0 for ADATA AS511S3-120GM-C works (ADATA S511 Firmware Update)

Acer Aspire Revo 3700 and XBMC